Friday, December 20, 2013

Nutcracker

     Mom and I went to see the nutcracker tonight.  It was good.  It was mostly kids...high school and younger.  It's neat to see how each dance company interprets the story.  Last year there was an adorable caterpillar made up of tiny children.  This year the adults in the beginning danced quite a bit.  I remember going to the Fox to see the nutcracker with mom, Aunt Mary and Becky.  I loved it!  I wish I would have started collecting nutcrackers back then but it's never too late to start a new tradition...I wish it could include the same people every year but life steps in and changes what's possible.  This year I night a little hobbit nutcracker.  It's cute and we did just see the new hobbit movie (imax 3D) which was awesome.  Not a big fan of some of the changes from the book but you can't win them all.


No comments:

Post a Comment