Tuesday, December 17, 2013

treatment free holiday

     Went in for treatment today and it turns out my neutrophils are low.  I can't say I'm upset about this one.  I do want to get this done but it will be nice to enjoy Christmas with everyone coming down.  So my next treatment is scheduled for the 31st.  Happy New year's eve to me.  This means I'm going to miss Jeff and Vals party but I really can't push it off any further.  it's also going to be another outpatient treatment instead of in.  That way it's just a few hours in the chair and I can spend the rest of the time my folks will be here at home.  So my last treatment will be inpatient in mid January.  I should be back to work by the end of Feb on light duty I'm sure.

3 comments:

  1. Thats ok, we can video chat it! Also, no worries because treatment means a bigger better party will be just a few short weeks away! Im off the next 10 days, so lets get together somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all sounds good for working out...enjoy your holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete