Friday, January 17, 2014

Going good

     Two more treatments and I'm done.  Everything is going well.  I had to get some blood today and didn't do much.  I went down to the salon yesterday to check out their wigs.  I found 2 that I like.  I don't know if I'll wear them often since my hair is growing back but insurance would cover them.  I don't know...it was fun just to try them on too.  I also met up with Grant and his mom for painting.  Jeremy showed up a few minutes before it closed.  We watched tv till it was time for bed.  This morning I got a nice surprise from Grants mom...caramel frappe from Einstein's bagel.  It was a nice surprise.

    Now I'm waiting for Jeremy, watching pretty in pink.  He just called...gonna stop at Chipotle to pick up food.  Poor guy works too hard.  Then he didn't even get to relax before coming up to see me.  Almost done and things can go back to normal.  Well he will still work just as hard but at least no more hospitals.  

1 comment:

  1. Your hair looks adorable, so glad this is the end of this and the beginning of the rest of your life. You have an amazing husband, great family, good friends and a job you enjoy waiting for you. You have proven there is nothing you can't get through and nothing you can't do. I see nothing but a great future for you! You need tp post one of those pictures "I beat cancer". Love you

    ReplyDelete