Wednesday, November 27, 2013

     Went to see catching fire today with my friend Sarah.  I loved it!  They did a good job turning the book into a movie.  It didn't have every thing but no movie from a book ever does.  The theater was awesome too. The seats (about 70 per screen) reclined...electronically.  Big old leather seats.  My feet didn't touch the floor and I could not get both arms on the armrests comfortably.  I had a delicious salad.  It was also the same price as a regular theater too.

   

4 comments:

  1. Which theatre is that? Cinebistro in wesley chapel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which theatre is that? Cinebistro in wesley chapel?

    ReplyDelete
  3. no, it is Villagio cinemas in Carrolwood off of Dale Mabry. It's a small theater...only 6 screens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our theaters don't look this good

    ReplyDelete