Sunday, October 6, 2013

Day 4 & 5

      Had a slightly better view today.  They're no hornbills but I'll take them.
     I finished my scrapbook.  Well I guess there is more I can do, I've just run out of pages.  Turned out nicely.  I'll probably add more pages.  I can't leave out an animal.  How could I possibly choose!  That will be for next week. 
     Today I have my Sunday paper and then a few pieces for arts and medicine.  I guess I'm kind of volunteering.  You can only paint so many pictures before they become forced and no longer fun or interesting.  So basically I'm going to paint pages that they can turn into cranes or something.  Also gonna cut out a crap ton of butterflies.

1 comment:

  1. Everytime I cut out my coupons out of my sunday paper I think of you! I've been so busy getting ready for your little nephew to make his appearance!! I feel so HUGE! The kids and I wish we can see you!! The boys are doing so well in school! Joey enjoys school he just doesn't tolerate some of the kids that are in his class! Lol he is so much like his daddy! Jarrod wants you to know that he loves you and wishes he can make a book of art with you!! Xoxo from all of us!

    ReplyDelete