Monday, October 28, 2013

Spam

     So I received a comment from someone I didn't recognize...Emily Walsh.  Her comment seemed pretty generic so I threw the comment in the search bar of google and discovered I am not the only one who has received her request.  Benefit of the doubt...maybe she is a person who has legit questions regarding cancer or treatments.  I look a little further and she is hitting up all kinds of blogs...not just people with cancer.  This is what happens when you make things public.  A lot of the other blogs I found responded to her.  I wonder what kind of information some hacker got using that tactic.  You can't trust anyone nowadays.  Emily Walsh, you can go scam someone else because I'm not biting!

     It's Monday, my bones are uncomfortable and my mouth feels weird.  That's all I got!

No comments:

Post a Comment