Saturday, August 17, 2013

My weekend so far

     So Friday after labs, I called up my director to see if I could visit the park.  It was great to see the people I saw and of course all the animals.  I also got some VIP treatment with a private veldt tour and I got to watch a rhino eat a watermelon.  After that I ate two bowls of Olive Garden salad by myself and then later that evening, met some folks up at Jeremy's old shop for drinks.  I got to taste some watermelon mint meade...very yummy!

     Today, J and I went out for breakfast.  We found a new place and will definitely return...maybe even tomorrow.  We would pass this place all the time.  I assumed it was a bakery but they have a full (and unique) breakfast and lunch menu.  We also went to a Saturday market by chance.  Again, I had heard about it and assumed it was a bunch of home made trinkets for sale.  Not at all.  There were people selling farm fresh eggs and meat.  There was a very large section for produce and then of course some interesting shops.  Then I went to a friends house for a birthday celebration.  It was great to see so many people and not have to worry about eating out of the same bowl or double dippers.  I got to love on one of my favourite dogs.  And now I'm pooped!  I took a nice bubble bath and now it's bedtime.

     Tomorrow, we will probably go for breakfast again (it's or favourite meal to have together).  I'll call admitting in the morning and see when they want me.  If they plan on doing treatments at 9pm as usual, I'll see if I can come in later...I'm not looking to sit around doing nothing if i don't have to.

Good night all

No comments:

Post a Comment