Tuesday, August 27, 2013

So far so good

     So this is the week that has been a problem in the past.  My last two inpatient treatments I've landed in the hospital about a week after treatment with a fever.  I'm still at home and my temp is normal...So far so good.  I've been scrapbooking.  Finally starting a book on all my animals at work.

     I did attempt to make baked green tomatoes.  They were ok.  I don't think they would have been better if they were fried and certainly the health trade off would not be worth it.  I also made tuna pasta.  I used to eat this dish all the time.  Whole grain pasta, celery, onion, green pepper, tuna fish and lemon...yum.


2 comments:

  1. How is Jeremy handling the messy table? You tomatoes look good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is ok with my messy table :)

    ReplyDelete