Tuesday, June 11, 2013

     What a good day!  I had one of my favorite breakfasts AND lunches.  Dinner was pretty tasty too.  I am stuffed.  I got to eat Olive Garden salad and fresh fruit!  I also got Jeremy's favourite dessert (key lime pie...cupcake) but I don't think I can fit anymore in.  I thought I was supposed to lose my appetite.

     American Cancer Society has a program I signed up for called Look Good, Feel Good.  Yesterday, I was told it was cancelled.  This morning I was told that was a mistake so I rearranged my labs to go.  It was very informative.  They went over wigs and hats and scarves.  They had some cool stuff.  Mom and I went shopping afterwards and I picked up a couple scarves...couldn't find any hats I liked.  I'm not a hat person.  They also went over make-up application.  My ability to follow instructions with all the different pencils was comical at best...eye liner on my eyebrows, I got the lip liner right :)  Really I just wanted to know how to do eye brows for when I lose mine.  I don't want them to look like the chick from the drew carey show.  My eyebrows are hanging in there though so maybe I won't have to worry about it.  My eyelashes seem to be thinner.  It's ok, I'm still as cute as ever :)

     Gearing up for round 4 tomorrow.  Wish me luck!


4 comments:

  1. Anastasia brow kit is great...with stencils and powder. If I see one I will grab it at sephora next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! Glad you were able to attend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure are cute! Might not have to worry about the eyebrows. That would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks really pretty and you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete