Sunday, June 9, 2013

Doing well :)

     It's been a good weekend hanging out with mom and Jeremy.  I'm feeling almost normal, with the exception of an occasional nap.  I've always maintained that, as children we do not need the naps forced upon us by adults that interfere with playtime and productivity.  As a child, I remember nap time in pre k and kindergarten.  I was never tired and I would have to lay there, waiting to be allowed to get up and finish whatever I was doing pre-nap.  Anyone who does not believe a child`s ability to understand productivity has not played with me as a child.  First there was the initial idea, then the set up of the scene and finally the acting out of said idea.  Whether it was colouring or dolls, the method was the same and how frustrating it was to be plucked mid set up for a nap I did not need nor want.   As adults, we run all day with very little time for rest until it's time for bed.  Sleep tends to be less then restful for some because you can't seem to turn your brain off.  It is so backwards to me.
     We have beautiful art work on our walls.  They have been bare for a year. We had stuff tucked behind couches bnever got around to putting it up and then we were moving.  Now that we are staying at least another year, Jeremy initiated not only putting up what we had but picking up a few more pieces.  Our house feels a little more like a home and that makes me happy.  He is always making me happy :)



4 comments:

  1. your place looks great...nice and homey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the Zebra! IKEA rocks!! I really want to get it for Savannah's room.. Her room is pink and Zebra striped!! Love you and Jay.. What a good man he is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks lovely Sweetie! You make him happy too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the art! Glad you are feeling good. Miss you :)

    ReplyDelete