Thursday, June 27, 2013

I'm here

All checked in and settled in my room.  I have 2 comfy chairs and a side table with drawers!  I have a big corner window overlooking the parking lot.  I can watch how badly the valets drive. 

Let the arts and craftiness begin! They have something art related happening on my floor tonight.  I won't have to drag my bing very far at all.

Happy Birthday to my brother Ryan since I didn't actually get to talk to him today. 

UPDATE- mom and I learned silk painting today.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah watch those valets....you'll never hand your keys over again...LOL! Although it's not so much their driving that gets me as the parking...so close together.
    Have fun with your artsy crafty side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny about the valets. Any cute ones lmao j/k

    I am glad u are finally checked and so happy to hear that your dad is coming :)

    You are always on my mind and in my prayers! Love ya xo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. turns out dad couldn't come down. hopefully he can for a weekend sometime this year.

    ReplyDelete