Monday, May 20, 2013

Love and hobby lobby

I appreciate all your uplifting comments.  They help a little on the crummy days.  Much love to all of you.

Hobby Lobby has come to Bradenton! It has opened just in time so that I was able to walk the aisles and find a cool box.  I haven't been to one in years. 

I also spent sometime on the beach today...did some shelling in the shade, read a book and took a nap.  We had delicious brats for dinner and I had 2 helpings of beans and coleslaw!

Now I think I'll go back to my book.

Thanks again for all the love.

4 comments:

  1. Your looking like you may have gotten a little sun there. Love all your beanies they look cute on you. I've heard that light yoga keeps your strength up but don't worry with a little physical rehab when the chemosynthesis over and you'll regain your strength in no time. Keep up the good job your doing your strength is inspiring. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. great earings and smile, you are inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pic!!Glad you are finding fun things to do....
    got a pool anywhere so you can exersize in it??? That's where I find it best to do mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picture love.. You are amazing

    ReplyDelete