Monday, May 13, 2013

    Well it's done and I feel much better! I'm sorry but it is just gross every time you touch your head to have a clump of hair fall out.  If I had been by myself at home, it might not have been as big a deal but I'm sharing a house with people I love and it is unkind to leave patches of yourself all over the place.  No, this was bound to happen and I'm okay with it.  My head feels like a brillo pad.  My hoodies stick to it.  I can't wait to see what my pillow feels like.  My head has a nice round shape and a few dings.


     I felt so good today that I did a little shopping after getting my FREE haircut (that's right, she did not charge for the shave...one of the perks of cancer).  That's where I got the spiffy flamingo hoodie in the picture.  After that, I went to the beach.  It was beautiful!  I was very comfortable in my long sleeve shirt and leggings.  After that, I had the most delicious hamburger and Mac and cheese...I even had a little margarita.


     It was a good day!

19 comments:

  1. Okay... so I LOVE the shaved look. Very strong, military-ish, take on the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too. Looks great on you babe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look good sweetie!!! What a cute noggin you have!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a great head! :) I'm with Sarah, it's very strong and take on the worldish. :) Own that bald head, girl, you look GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't she just beautiful. Her dad and I did a great job creating such a perfect head,and the rest also.xoxoxox Fly little one.We are in awe of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, just like I said.. with or without hair your beautiful. Have to agree with mom too. Mom and dad created a masterpiece. Inside and out. You are a AMAZING. In every single way. Love you! Miss you to pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  7. And who is that handsome devil in the beach shoot? ha ha ha. Hi Jeremy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your new look- reminds me of the actress in the movie GI Jane. Also you look fabulous in your new scarf/hat. Sending positive thoughts your way every day. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Impressive look, you rock the bald look and wear it proudly. I will take computer over for GiGi to see tomorrow I know see will be proud of you. Thanks for letting us be a part of your journey. I love you and miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shawn says the shaved head comes in handy when its windy. Keeps your hoodie in place. And he says he loves you

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your dad has rocked the perfect head since we were kids, I knew you would too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Steve said your new haircut is great- less to catch fishhooks in!

    ReplyDelete
  14. you look like an irish rock star. you need some Bono eyeglasses.

    ReplyDelete
  15. your eyes and lipd look my dad, your nose your dad. Now Im crying. Perfect shaped head. I had dinner with your pops and gramma yesterday and they are doing good. Your dad takes her by the arm to the car, he is si sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aunt Mary :) I appreciate knowing that other people see my dad the way I see him. I appreciate everything he does for grandma, especially when moms away. He has a lot on his plate and he never fails to come through. I miss him very much.

      Delete