Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Home sweet home

     Well they sure don't move fast at hospitals.  No food after midnight (didn't really want their food anyway) so they can finally get to an ultrasound at nine.  By the way, every morning at 7 there is a shift change and they come in to tell you that...nothing else, no vitals, maybe a 'do you need anything' (i was sleeping so no).  At 4 they come in to do labs (I'm also sleeping at this time).  If only we could combine our efforts to keep me comfortable.  I'm gonna have to speak to my doctor about a few things.
     So I'm home finally.  It was about 2pm when they let me go.  I've been doing well since getting home.  Something about eating food in the comfort of your own home, it changes everything.  The hospital just smells and then they bring in smelly, yucky food...I think I might vomit just talking about it.  I had pizza for dinner.  I don't think I could have eaten the same pizza in the hospital.  Maybe I need to take my food outside while I am in the hospital. 
     Anyways, that's all I've got.  Love to all:)

2 comments: